Saint Louis, Missouri
Life, Love & Nature
by Lindsay Blum
Welcome to The Client Lounge. This page offers useful information for everything from booking to what to wear to image delivery.
- Booking Your Session
To book a photography session, please send an email - include important information like your preferred session date and time. You're more than welcome to share additional information as well! If you're having trouble coming up with the details, I handy Session Questionnaire forms you can fill out online. For weddings, I recommend booking a year in advance to ensure I have your wedding date available. Inquiries can be entered online: Contact Me
- Choosing Your Session Time
I prefer to shoot during the “Golden Hours”, the few hours after sunrise or even better - the few hours before sunset. If the weather is overcast, typically any time of day can possibly be a good time for outdoor photography. The cloud cover will act as a natural diffuser, providing even light throughout a scene.
- What to Wear
• Coordinate your outfits without being too matchy-matchy. Think matching color pallets.
• Need help deciding on the color palette of your coordinated outfits? Check out this very useful palette color generator! http://design-seeds.com/index.php/search
• Have one outfit be something you can comfortably sit down in. For engagement sessions, we recommend bringing one casual outfit and one dressier outfit.
• Bold jewelry, accessories, etc. photograph very well!
• I'll admit - I am not the girliest or girls, but natural-looking false eyelashes, nice hair & makeup and a fresh manicure show up excellently in photographs. Plus, you'll feel awesome.
• Above all - be comfortable & be yourselves!
- Session Preparation
Unless you're a professional model, chances are you're nervous about your session. My best advice? Practice and practice again. Stand in front of a mirror and practice your smiles and poses together. Trust me; it will make a huge difference in how comfortable and confident you feel! Going into your session with confidence will make all the difference.
- When Will I Receive My Images?
My post processing timeline depends on my current work load, and I will give you an approximation after our session. I personally retouch and edit every photograph I take - I do not outsource my editing work. Typically, for a mini or standard session, your proof gallery will be available within three to four weeks from your session date. For weddings, a proof gallery will be ready within eight to ten weeks depending on the length of your wedding.